How to use Smart Lab.
Appropriately selecting and ordering laboratory tests is essential for accurate diagnosis. To facilitate accurate test ordering and diagnosis, WatIf provides the following:
Lab Order Process:
- Search open the Patient File.
- Click on Laboratory Tests from the icons listed below, where we land up on Order Laboratory tests page.
- Fill-In all the required details [Eg: Receipt Number, Test Name, Signature etc.] and send the Test Request.
- Once the Lab Order is placed successfully, go to Laboratory order History tab under Laboratory Tests, where we can access the list of Lab Orders placed , Click open the dropdown menu and select Print Barcode (click here – to check how barcode printer works) and select the Printer Type [External or Internal], click on Open connect Bluetooth and Print Label.
- Accessing Request File:
Request File can be accessed under Menu which contains the detailed information about the Lab Order placed.
- Accessing Result File:
Once the Results are uploaded, Result File can be accessed under the same Menu which can also be shared via WhatsApp or Email .
Point of Care Order and Result:
We are ready to order Point Of Care for a Registered patient.
- Click on Point of care(POC) from the icons listed below, where we land up on Order tests page.
- Fill-In all the required details [Eg: Receipt Number, Amount etc.] and send the Test Request.
- Once the Order is placed successfully, Click on Barcode and Print Label button which should be Green in color.
- Add Test Results, Fill-In the details [Eg: Test Result , Result Date, Result Time]when the Test Results are available.